Angelic Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic Assassins

Angelic Assassins Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi all. this is not an application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Drazsyr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Lord Drazsyr

hi all. this is not an application Empty
PostSubject: hi all. this is not an application   hi all. this is not an application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:12 am

i'm not really here to apply, but i was invited to this forum by jeffmo. wanted to post in the introduction section, but was told that i was rejected Sad almost nobody knows me here and i already feel unwanted Sad would someone help me out?
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hi all. this is not an application   hi all. this is not an application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:05 pm

I would help you out but I haven't been given the Admin password for this forum so I cannot give you the proper clearance in sections. Only Kincade and our forum ghost (Epyon) has the powers as far as I know. But if Epyon reads this, set up a permission mask for Thor's Chariot members.

Anywho, welcome to the forum. Once you are in the right areas, we can have proper introductions.
Back to top Go down
kincade
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
kincade

PostSubject: Re: hi all. this is not an application   hi all. this is not an application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:51 am

You should be all set. There has been a forum set up for you.
Back to top Go down
ƒėmmė ƒatalė
Colonel
Colonel
ƒėmmė ƒatalė

PostSubject: Re: hi all. this is not an application   hi all. this is not an application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:55 am

Lord Drazsyr wrote:
i'm not really here to apply, but i was invited to this forum by jeffmo. wanted to post in the introduction section, but was told that i was rejected Sad almost nobody knows me here and i already feel unwanted Sad would someone help me out?

Aww, whose being mean to my little Draz?
You should have told me you were visiting my friends, I would have got them to bake free cookies for you.

c.c :-*
Back to top Go down
Epyon
High Council
High Council
Epyon

PostSubject: Re: hi all. this is not an application   hi all. this is not an application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:49 pm

not likely they never bake me cookies either and you lazy shits lol im still admn
Back to top Go down
Lord Drazsyr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Lord Drazsyr

PostSubject: Re: hi all. this is not an application   hi all. this is not an application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:26 pm

well maybe because i wasn't here. cc would do a few things for me...not those kinds of things...
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hi all. this is not an application   hi all. this is not an application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:46 pm

I don't even have admin password lol. I'm on here more than Kincade haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi all. this is not an application   hi all. this is not an application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi all. this is not an application
Page 1 of 1