Angelic Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic Assassins

Angelic Assassins Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot

Go down 
+3
jeffmo
~Prophet of War~
Lord Drazsyr
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Drazsyr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Lord Drazsyr

hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot Empty
PostSubject: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:03 am

how is everyone here? i was invited by jeffmo, not sure of the reason, but i came.
Back to top Go down
~Prophet of War~
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
~Prophet of War~

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:51 pm

howdy
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:11 pm

Kaiser told me to invite you to the forum, so I figured you are part of Thors Chariots leading body. Have a gander, spam the sections of the forums that is for spamming (Just about anything haha).
Back to top Go down
Lord Drazsyr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Lord Drazsyr

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:02 am

oh yes, kaiser. he decided to go ahead and talk to other alliances, even though he's not on diplomacy. will look around though. *stares vacantly into space*
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:37 am

HAHAHA Kaiser doesn't have power at all? Thats rather funny lol

Yeah, I've been trying to get Kincade on the forum permission masks but he hasn't answered my assorment of attention grabbing devices. He'll get fed up with it in a little while though, and you will have your access, or he will hit me for being an annoyance..... or both
Back to top Go down
ƒėmmė ƒatalė
Colonel
Colonel
ƒėmmė ƒatalė

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:45 am

Geez Draz I'm beginning to think you are stalking me. lol

c.c :-*
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:00 am

Cleo, you must be one of those 'actual' girls that likes the stalking and attention lol
Back to top Go down
Lord Drazsyr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Lord Drazsyr

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:59 am

she is. and i do. and kaiser does have power, but not diplomatic. doesn't matter now, i'm here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:20 pm

One thing I have learned from MMO's is that females are more likely to make friends and people will actively seek out conversations with them.
Back to top Go down
samir
H.C. Internal Affairs
H.C. Internal Affairs

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:30 am

hey,

nice to meet u... Feel free to spam Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord Drazsyr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Lord Drazsyr

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:46 am

hey, thats a diss to me. i make LOTS of friends. sure i make enemies. but i still got a few friends...

...right?
Back to top Go down
ƒėmmė ƒatalė
Colonel
Colonel
ƒėmmė ƒatalė

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:13 pm

Who are you again Razz

Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Lord Drazsyr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Lord Drazsyr

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:03 am

its a love hate relationship.

on to business!

TC has finally agreed to open up some sort of talks of relationship between AA. right now we are looking at a NAP with a future in more later. here are our rules for a NAP:

NAP - Non Attack Policy - No attacks, raiding, planet stealing, massing, sabbing and ac-ing

NAP - Neither team attacks each other, If an attack occurs:
1st attack - Attacker must pay back what was stolen (naq/uu) and damages.
2nd attack - Attacker must pay back what was stolen and damages plus a 10% tax on the naq to make sure no other attacks from him occur.
3rd attack - Attacker must pay back what was stolen and damages plus a 50% tax on the naq taken.
4th attack - As 3rd attack plus diplomats are contacted to see if there is a future for that member in the alliance.

if you would like to amend something, please say so. i will be here daily.
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:23 am

Yeah, those are reasonable demands and such. Consider them more or less agreed upon, but I will still post something for the alliance to vote as to make it official.
Back to top Go down
Lord Drazsyr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Lord Drazsyr

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:58 am

that is not a problem.
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:41 pm

So continue on with the spamming
Back to top Go down
ƒėmmė ƒatalė
Colonel
Colonel
ƒėmmė ƒatalė

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:33 pm

good, no more of this mindless rubbish...

spam must rule. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:39 pm

Yesa, diplomatic business is junk. the world would be a better place is we used spam to solve our desputes.
Back to top Go down
Lord Drazsyr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Lord Drazsyr

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:25 am

yes it would. but not everything is that simple...

well i am here to extend our NAP to our new training alliance, Mjolnir. it has been recently created, so it might have a few members for now, but should soon be flourishing. hopefully the same terms can be applied for them as they are for TC.
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:16 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down
Lord Drazsyr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Lord Drazsyr

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:58 am

now back to the spam section!
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Spammity spam, wonderful spam
Back to top Go down
ƒėmmė ƒatalė
Colonel
Colonel
ƒėmmė ƒatalė

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:18 am

I'll still spam here though, cos I'm like that Razz

Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:51 pm

whos not spamming here is a better question?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot   hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello, i am Lord Drazsyr, of Thors Chariot
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angelic Assassins :: Diplomacy (Outsiders) :: Introductions-
Jump to: