Angelic Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic Assassins

Angelic Assassins Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking 2 officer for now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

Taking 2 officer for now Empty
PostSubject: Taking 2 officer for now   Taking 2 officer for now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:08 am

Okay, so I am in need of officers now. I am taking Samir under my wing for his accounts sake temporarily so I am looking for one officer at the moment. You will be getting 500mil+ extra income per turn, so if you sign up, plan accordingly. Ask D1, I'm a pretty good commander and send gifts every now and then.

EDIT: Okay, so I can't have Samir as an officer, so I am willing to take on 2 officers. I am going to give out 10% income for now unless you have defenses that can warrant 20%. At 10%, the both you you will be sharing 1.7 billion a turn, so thats like .... 800+mil a turn I think, so when the percents go up, you make mad money yo. Although its not mathematically wise, I figure taking on a couple avid forum goers that keep the alliance spamming is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Epyon
High Council
High Council
Epyon

PostSubject: Re: Taking 2 officer for now   Taking 2 officer for now I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:22 pm

hmmm maybe but not till saturday need to go on a 8 day ptt to rebuild after bein massed
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: Taking 2 officer for now   Taking 2 officer for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Well no one has joined up yet. First 2 avid forum users to sign/post get the positions
Back to top Go down
Epyon
High Council
High Council
Epyon

PostSubject: Re: Taking 2 officer for now   Taking 2 officer for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:09 pm

do i look avid no alkyhol today for me so no avidness yet but yeah ill join im on ptt now anyway
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: Taking 2 officer for now   Taking 2 officer for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:31 pm

typing that I barely understand.... you're hired
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking 2 officer for now   Taking 2 officer for now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking 2 officer for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angelic Assassins :: Recruiting :: Seeking Officer/s-
Jump to: