Angelic Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic Assassins

Angelic Assassins Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja

Go down 
+9
Destruction1
Oldspice
team alpha
Pride
ƒėmmė ƒatalė
Ictok16
Sunol
Epyon
~Prophet of War~
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:09 am

problem with ninjas are that they just come in and kill everyone. how many parents would appreciate that?
Back to top Go down
falken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
falken

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:41 am

Well, we could always kick back and have a good time.
I mean, yeah, we are always there to kill people. But we could just. I don't know. We could kill someone just before we come to the awsome party of awsomeness. Get all the urges out of the way. And then when we feel the need to kill agin, we slip out, and slip back in. You won't notice us leaving. Or us being there at all. Smile
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:38 am

Yeah, it sucks we can't carry people on a leash or like have some sort of killing patch, like a smoker. It makes days at college so hard. Sometimes, 7-10 bodies are found in a swamp with no connection to me before I even eat breakfast. Going through my classes, the teacher is lucky to have 5 people not counting myself make it through the year do to congestive heart failure or decapitation. So sad.... and you don't even want to know about dinner.....
Back to top Go down
ƒėmmė ƒatalė
Colonel
Colonel
ƒėmmė ƒatalė

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:27 pm

*wonders how many bodies connected to my Jeffmo are found before he has his breakfast*

*blood stain? what, where,
Back to top Go down
falken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
falken

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:20 am

See, Jeffmo, you are at a disadvantage with school. Cuase I am walk away from high school for a day, and not have lost anything. Smile
I have my fair body count. JFK? Razz
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:23 pm

I don't have a body count, since none of the bodies are tied to me :ninja:
Back to top Go down
falken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
falken

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Pft. amature. You want bodies to be tied to you, but you want to be a ghost. Nobody knows who you are, never sees you. That kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down
ƒėmmė ƒatalė
Colonel
Colonel
ƒėmmė ƒatalė

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:29 am

come on guys, where do you think DDE gets all its skulls from *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
Epyon
High Council
High Council
Epyon

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:07 pm

ƒėmmė ƒatalė wrote:
come on guys, where do you think DDE gets all its skulls from *evil laugh*

From EPA wahhhh i wanna mass someone and im outta turns in origin
Back to top Go down
Mistress J
Private
Private
Mistress J

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:16 pm

I thought they were carved from Parmasan in the sacred vault.......
Back to top Go down
ƒėmmė ƒatalė
Colonel
Colonel
ƒėmmė ƒatalė

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:43 am

only the ones at DoO, we at DoC use the real thing

*evil laugh*

And Jeffmo's body counts to me Wink
Back to top Go down
Mistress J
Private
Private
Mistress J

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Is that Jeffmo's body count...or Jeffmo's body...or is it both?
Back to top Go down
ƒėmmė ƒatalė
Colonel
Colonel
ƒėmmė ƒatalė

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Jeffmo's body ofcourse *drools*
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:25 am

I like to equate my body to a pillow with a shotgun in it. Soft on the outside but deadly nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
ƒėmmė ƒatalė
Colonel
Colonel
ƒėmmė ƒatalė

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:22 pm

oh the metaphor .. lol
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:39 pm

i prefer guns over metaphors.
Back to top Go down
falken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
falken

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Don't all men?
A gun speaks for itself, but a metaphor, you accually have to think about it. Where is the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Thinking is bad, bad for everything.
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:23 pm

-Exercise is important, but jogging is for wimps. Plenty of exercise can be had leaping from bushes and kicking joggers in the head.

-Laughter is medicine. Ninjas practice the art of inappropriate laughter. Laughing when hearing about cancer also shows the Ninja's strength.

-Ninjas occasionally, without warning, stab friends with throwing stars. Life is random. Ninjas embrace this fact of life.

-Killing the wrong person happens. Ninjas know this. It's useless to live in the past.

-Fiber in your diet is important. Ninjas eat the shirt off a complete stranger's back at least once a week.

-Sex is extremely important to one's physical and mental health. Ninjas therefore fantasize about sex two, three, maybe seven times a day.

-Everyone knows yoga classes are filled with women. Ninjas prove their strength and impress the ladies by killing the yoga instructor.

-Samurais are the source of much stress for ninjas. They think they're soooooo cool with their armor and swords and those awesome helmets. It's in a Ninja's best interest not to think about such things.

-A strong handshake is a sign of good health and vigorous character. Ninjas therefore squeeze as tightly as possible and do not let go when shaking hands. Strong eye contact is also recommended.

-When eating the still beating heart of the enemy, Ninjas eat it all. There are starving Ninjas in Africa who don't have any hearts to eat.

-Cleanliness is next to Godliness. If Ninjas get ketchup stains on their outfit whilst eating out, they throw smoke pellets and disappear. Later, outside, they burn their outfits while screaming uncontrollably at the top of their lungs.

-Mind control is one of the Ninja's most powerful skills. Making small children give you money is not only hilarious, but quite lucrative, and therefore, healthy.

-It's good for Ninjas to treat themselves to Western pleasures occasionally. That's why there is nothing wrong with putting on a comfortable Ninja outfit, lighting some candles, and watching "Ninja Vixens: Virgin Nightmares."

-It is important for Ninjas not to be their own worst enemy. Therefore, Ninjas should be sure to practice proper dental care before wearing a face mask.

-Secrecy is of upmost importance to the Ninja's peace of mind. Not even the Ninjas' parents can know their identities. Not even if a Ninja still lives in the basement of his parents' house.

-Ninjas always ride shotgun. It's good for their sense of worth. If Ninjas are forced to sit in the back seat, remember they always carry garrotes.
Back to top Go down
falken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
falken

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:55 am

That was awsome man. Razz
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:11 am

I know. I bring the awesome
Back to top Go down
ƒėmmė ƒatalė
Colonel
Colonel
ƒėmmė ƒatalė

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:29 pm

*swoons* that you do Wink
Back to top Go down
jeffmo
H.C Diplomatic Officer
H.C Diplomatic Officer

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:01 pm

yes, it is one of my talents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja   You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You knew it was coming:Are you a Pirate or Ninja
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angelic Assassins :: Temple Of Spam :: Spamland (Formerly Disneyland)-
Jump to: